MLB Sports Betting Odds: Los Angeles Angels at Los Angeles Dodgers
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
The Los Angeles Angels will try to match a team record with their 11th straight road victory when they meet the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday in the second of a three-game series. The Angels have won 10 of the last 13 meetings with the Dodgers, and 11 of 15 at Dodger Stadium, following Monday’s 3-2 victory. They have won four straight overall.
The Angels’ streak, sandwiched around a 5-4 homestand, has vaulted them to within 2½ games of the Texas Rangers in the American League West. A big reason for their success has been rookie outfielder Mike Trout, who is 21-for-41 in June. He homered, had an RBI single and scored the winning run in the ninth inning Monday.
The Angels’ Jerome Williams had a string of four straight quality starts halted in his last outing against the Seattle Mariners. He will face the Dodgers’ Aaron Harang, who has won two straight starts and four of his last five decisions.
Williams allowed seven runs (five earned) in 5 2/3 innings in the Angels’ 8-6 loss to Seattle on Wednesday. In his previous four outings, Williams allowed seven runs in 27 1/3 innings. He is 2-2 in four career starts against the Dodgers, but hasn’t faced them since 2005 while a member of the San Francisco Giants. Bobby Abreu is 3-for-6 with two doubles against Williams.
Harang allowed three runs in six innings in Los Angeles’ 8-3 victory at Philadelphia on Thursday. His previous start was better when he yielded only one run in six innings in the thin air at Coors Field in the Dodgers’ 6-2 win over the Rockies on June 2. Albert Pujols is 20-for-66 with five homers, five doubles and 13 RBIs against Harang.
1. The Angels’ Albert Pujols has 37 RBIs, 11 of which plated Trout, who leads the American League with 35 runs scored since May 1.
2. Dodgers infielder Juan Uribe returned Monday after missing 27 games with a left wrist injury and was hit by a pitch in a pinch hitting appearance in the ninth inning.
Recent Trends on LA Angels::
- LAA are 10-1 in their last 11 road games.
- LAA are 42-17 in their last 59 interleague games.
- Under is 9-4 in LAA last 13 road games.
Recent Trends on LA Dodgers::
- LA are 6-2 in their last 8 overall.
- LA are 6-2 in their last 8 games on grass.
- LA are 10-22 in their last 32 interleague games.
Head to Head :
- LAA are 7-1 in the last 8 meetings in Los Angeles.
- LAA are 10-3 in the last 13 meetings.
- MLB Sports Gambling: San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers
- Baseball Predictions and Odds: New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers
- Prediction on MLB Games: Los Angeles Dodgers at Los Angeles Angels
- Place a Bet on MLB Baseball: Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB Predictions & Odds: Colorado Rockies at Los Angeles Dodgers