Week 2 NFL Odds: Red Hot Matt Ryan Hosts Peyton Manning
Friday, September 14, 2012
by Bovada Sportsbook
After successful debuts, the Denver Broncos and Atlanta Falcons will collide in Georgia on a one way track up the NFL Las Vegas Odds. Between Peyton Manning's presence in the Rockies, and Atlanta's sheer passing game depth, it's obvious why they've earned early praise on the Super Bowl Futures Odds.
Coming off of a victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 1, a game in which Manning threw a pair of touchdowns and over 250 yards, the Broncos will look to add another win to the column. With 16/1 odds of winning the 2013 Super Bowl this year, they'll need to prove that not only will they stay healthy for a full season, but show an ability to beast in the league.
Thanks to Atlanta's Week 1 win over Kansas City, the Falcons have earned modest consideration as a potential championship contender as well. With their own 16/1 mark on the NFL 2013 Super Bowl Odds, and a quarterback whose 2012 campaign debut was as impressive as an in the league's, the Falcons are a dark horse candidate to emerge from the NFC.
If Matt Ryan can string together a follow up performance to this four-touchdown performance from Week 1, then the best of the league - including Mr. Manning himself - had better take notice.
- Monday Night Football Odds and Picks: Denver at Atlanta
- Week 13 NFL Vegas Predictions: New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons
- NFL Football Las Vegas Odds: Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints
- NFL Las Vegas Free Betting Picks: Oakland Raiders vs Denver Broncos
- Football Pick: Atlanta Falcons To Meet With Inpired Carolina Panthers