UFC 150 Las Vegas Odds: Frankie Edgar Against Benson Henderson
Monday, August 06, 2012
by Bovada Sportsbook
UFC 150 promises to be a memorable night as lightweight champion Benson Henderson defends his title against Frankie Edgar in the main event. The Bovada Sportsbook has Henderson as the -190 betting favorite over Edgar's +155.
These two fighters met at UFC 144, where Henderson took down Edgar. UFC president Dana White has said that the winner of this bout will defend the title against Nate Diaz, almost ensuring that the loser here won't get another title shot for some time.
That first fight was a lively match, going the distance and was decided by judges. Edgar believes he won the fight. A victory in the rematch will make him the first ever two-time lightweight champion.
Other bouts feature a middleweight battle Yushin Okami and Buddy Roberts, while Justin Lawrence will take on Max Holloway in a featherweight battle.
- UFC on Fox 3 on Saturday May 5th Odds: Jim Miller vs. Nate Diaz
- UFC 144 Odds: Frankie Edgar vs Ben Henderson in Saitama, Japan
- UFC 136 Betting Odds: Fight Card and Picks for UFC 136 in Texas
- UFC on Fuel TV 3 Vegas Odds: Donald Cerrone vs. Jeremy Stephens
- UFC 134 Odds and Betting Preview at Bodog Sportsbook