NCAA Football Score: Michigan Wolverines and Ohio State Buckeyes
Saturday, November 26, 2011
by Joe Rodriguez
Trailing at the half, 24-23, the Wolverines (10-2, 6-2 Big Ten) took the lead for good when Robinson hit Martavious Odoms for a 20-yard score with 9:05 left in the third quarter. The Buckeyes (6-6, 3-5) twice got within three points and had the ball with a chance to take the lead in the final minutes, but Braxton Miller's fourth-down pass was intercepted by Courtney Avery with 39 seconds left.
Robinson finished with 170 yards rushing and another 167 on 14-for-17 passing. He had a third rushing touchdown wiped out by a penalty with less than three minutes left, forcing a Brendan Gibbons field goal that gave Ohio State a final opportunity with 1:59 on the clock.
Fitzgerald Toussaint added 120 yards rushing for Michigan. Miller was 14-for-25 passing for 235 yards while also rushing for 100 yards.
The Buckeyes, who had won their last six games against the Wolverines, finished with their first non-winning season since 1999.
- NCAA Football Lines: Ohio State Buckeyes @ Michigan Wolverines
- Week 13 NCAA Football Picks: Michigan Wolverines vs Ohio State Buckeyes
- NCAA Football Picks: Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs Michigan Wolverines
- NCAA College Football Prediction: Massachusetts at Michigan Wolverines
- NCAA Football Prediction: Michigan Wolverines vs Alabama Crimson Tide