NCAA Football SEC Las Vegas Odds: Florida Hosts South Carolina
Friday, October 19, 2012
by Bovada Sportsbook
Never short of drama, the SEC will provide yet another blockbuster clash on the college football moneyline this weekend. Running an undefeated campaign, the No. 2-ranked Florida Gators will play host to the No. 7 South Carolina Gamecocks. With national polls in flux, and the SEC East division one of the major reasons why, we're looking at one of the conference's most decisive pairings.
Unbeaten through six, the Gators have done everything asked of them in an attempt to boost their odds of winning the BCS. Now riding high off of victories over two Top 25 clubs already, including No. 4-ranked LSU back in Week 6, they'll look for yet another essential win in the spotlight.
On the other side of the ball, South Carolina comes up limping into weekend after falling just short of those same LSU Tigers in Week 7. Despite the setback, however, the Gamecocks remain a threat in the SEC with one of the grueling conference's more forgiving schedules.
Not only are South Carolina and Florida embroiled in the greater competition for BCS supremacy, though, but also within their own division. The two, along with equally capable No. 11 Georgia, are in a contest to finish first in the SEC's East division.
The winner of course, would presumably line up with college football betting favorite Alabama in the conference championship.
- NCAA College Football Betting Lines and Odds: South Carolina vs Florida
- NCAA Basketball Prediction: South Carolina Gamecocks at Florida Gators
- Basketball Prediction: Florida Gators vs South Carolina Gamecocks
- NCAA Baskteball Odds: Wright State Raiders VS No 8 Florida Gators
- NCAA Football Recap and Scores: South Carolina Gamecocks 17 and Florida Gators 12