Las Vegas Odds to Win the 2012 AT&T National: Tiger Woods
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
by Bovada Sportsbook
The 2012 AT&T National at the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland is hosted by Tiger Woods, and he's the favorite on the AT&T National Golf Betting Odds this week at Bovada Sportsbook to pick up the trophy at the event.
Woods is pegged as the 5/1 favorite on the odds to win the AT&T National despite the fact he faded badly at the U.S. Open two weeks ago, shooting rounds of 75 and 73 over the final two days of that tournament to end up six strokes back of winner Webb Simpson.
Woods, however, did win this event the last time it was held at Congressional back in 2009. The tournament subsequently moved to Aronimink Golf Club for 2010 and 2011, where it was won by Justin Rose and Nick Watney. Congressional also hosted the event in both 2007 and 2008, with K.J. Choi and Anthony Kim winning in those years.
Bo Van Pelt, who finished seven strokes back of Watney in a tie for 11th place at this tournament last season, is listed along with Choi, Watney, and Ryan Palmer at 33/1 odds, with Jason Day and Ryan Moore at 40/1 odds, and Ben Curtis among a group of golfers sitting at lucrative 50/1 odds to win Woods' event in Bethesda this week.
- The 2012 Memorial Tournament PGA Odds: Tiger Woods the top Favorite
- Nick Watney Las Vegas Odds to Win Deutsche Bank Championship
- PGA Golf Odds: Tee Times for First 2 Round of 2011 British Open
- The Barclays 2012 Las Vegas Odds on Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy
- Chevron World Challenge PGA Golf Odds: Can Tiger Woods Win?