College Basketball Odds: Kansas State at Kansas
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
By Bodog Sportsbook
Kansas is coming off just its second loss of the season (27-2 overall, 10-15-1 on college basketball odds), an 85-77 defeat at Oklahoma State. The Kansas Jayhawks remain a perfect 18-0 at home, though.
Sherron Collins paced Kansas Jayhawks in the loss, racking up 22 points, four rebounds and four assists.
Kansas State has won seven consecutive games, including Saturday’s 63-53 win over Missouri. Curtis Kelly put up a double-double (10 points, 10 rebounds) for the Kansas State Wildcats, who are 8-1 on the road this year (17-6 on college basketball odds).
KSU’s last loss was an 81-79 overtime defeat to Kansas Jayhawks. Cole Aldrich led the Jayhawks with 18 points and 11 rebounds while Jacob Pullen scored a game-high 22 points for the Wildcats.
Get your NCAA Odds in the Bodog Sportsbook!
- Big 12 College Basketball Odds & Free Predictions: Kansas Jayhawks vs Kansas State Wildcats
- Big 12 NCAA Basketball ATS Odds & Free Picks: Kansas State Wildcats vs Kansas Jayhawks
- NCAA Las Vegas Betting Odds: Kansas Jayhawks at Kansas State Wildcats
- NCAA Vegas Predictions: Kansas State Wildcats at Kansas Jayhawks
- College Basketball Betting Predictions: Kansas State at Kansas